Well after the festive season we finally managed to get the stove fitted, though with a little trepidation....

 

After much discussion as to the exact location of the stove things were settled, the arrival of Vicky kind of ruined the original plan as she stole the spot we had allocated for the stove.

At any rate the block wall went up first then the not so pleasant part of cutting a hole in the workshop roof...I think in this case we measured about 10 times before cutting. Then with a little bit of fire cement and some jiggery pokery we seem to have achieved a heat source in the workshop - just as well since the temperature outside today has not gone above -2.5 which for us is pretty cold.

Anyway the pictures are below:

Once again for those who missed it this is a Dowling stove - hand made in Scotland!